Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Diet Supplements are they necessary?

The answer is NO!

You don't need diet supplements for weight loss.

I answer this question pretty thoroughly here:

http://tobeinformed.com/16/

But, alas, despite my best efforts, there are going to be people who insist on
knowning more about diet supplements.

With reluctance, I will tell you that this:

http://7lb.biz/FatLossRevealed.html [AFF] - is the most complete resource for diet supplement information that I'm aware of.

But seriously, you don't need it.

Instead, you can read my free 8 point simple plan for weight loss.

To reinforce what I stated earlier, you don't need diet supplements to lose weight.

Here is an example [aff]of a diet supplement that you don't need.

One major drawback to using diet supplements is that you have to keep buying them and using them. It is much better to understand the free principles of weight loss and utilize the knowledge for a lifetime.

But, I know from years of experience that people won't always listen. And that's ok with me.

I'm the same way myself. I like to experiment and find out for myself. (some people call that the hard way :)

Ah well, happy weight loss anyways!

- D

No comments: